Safety, Efficiency, and Productivity with Valor 2000 Food Scale
Benefits of Ohaus Valor 2000
Get the most out of your food scale with the Ohaus Valor 2000, a rapid-response scale designed with the food industry in mind. Its winning combination of speed and durability raises the bar and sets a new industry standard. Available in both stainless steel and plastic housing designs, Valor 2000 offers large LED front and rear displays, food safety and puncture resistant keypads, making it the premier value scale for use in dry or washdown environments.
The Valor 2000 by Ohaus has many outstanding benefits and features making it the perfect product to use in even the harshest environments.
- The flow-thru, water-resistant design allows for weighing of liquid components and can be used in harsh environments by channelling fluids that may enter the housing to strategically located drain holes, ensuring the scale remains clean and operational
- Polycarbonate keypad that can endure contact with knives or sharp instruments used daily in demanding food preparation, processing and portioning applications
- Safe to use in the weighing of liquids and in wet environments, Valor 2000 is NSF Certified
- With less than half a second stabilization time and large front and rear LED displays, multiple operators can efficiently utilize one scale for the same job
- Operated from virtually any power source and has a rechargeable lead-acid battery which lasts for 50 continuous hours – That’s almost a full weeks work if used continuously!
- Large fully rubberized feet are located at extreme corners of the scale to ensure a wide stance and surface resistance that minimizes the risk of the scale sliding or falling off smooth surfaces