3M™ Clean-Trace™ NG Luminometer
Please Note: the 3M™ Clean-Trace™ NG Luminometer has now been discontinued and superseded by the 3M™ Clean-Trace™ LM1 Hygiene Monitoring and Management System. Service support for the NG3 will continue until 2021.
The 3M™ Clean-Trace™ NG Luminometer allows you to monitor for contamination on surfaces is quick. Simple and easy to use, the NG Luminometer helps to reduce the risk of cross-contamination due to poor cleaning, with the swabs allowing for quick detection and confirmation. The complete system can be used with minimal training and allows immediate corrective action to take place. The system provides identification of potential risks and tracking to monitor, allowing for improved hygiene performance.
The 3M Clean-Trace NG Luminometer NG3 is supplied with 3M™ Clean-Trace™ Data Trending Software that stores, manages and quickly retrieves data. The software turns data into information quickly and provides data trending and re-testing capabilities for easy identification of priority areas and continual improvement of hygiene standards. Clear identification of re-test results alongside original results show remedial corrective actions and demonstrate due diligence.
The compact and easy to use instrument is used with the 3M™ Clean-Trace™ Surface ATP, 3M™ Clean-Trace™ Water Plus – Total ATP and 3M™ Clean-Trace™ Water – Free ATP to determine the level of contamination in a sample.
What is Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP)?
ATP is present in all micro-organisms, plant and animal cells and is the molecule that provides energy for cellular metabolism. ATP provides a marker or indicator of contamination from a biological source.
- Measures the amount of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) – ATP is the energy molecule found in all living cells
- Results measured in Relative Light Units (RLU)
- Powerful data trending software supplied with the 3M Clean-Trace NG Luminometer instrument to easily track and improve hygiene performance over time
- Its incredible simplicity means businesses worldwide have put Clean-Trace ATP system at the heart of their HACCP programs
- Ergonomically designed instrument: handheld, lightweight for easy portability
- Simple menu-driven operation and high data storage capacity for maximum convenience and efficiency
- Most advanced data trending software to track the effectiveness of cleaning regimes
By using the 3M Clean-Trace ATP System manufacturing industries worldwide are achieving the highest levels of product quality, safety and environmental hygiene. This system allows you to assess the hygienic status of production facilities in real-time and provides you with an innovative solution to answer your hygiene monitoring needs. Effective environmental hygiene management helps reduce levels of contamination in finished products, leading to improved quality, fewer batch rejections and lower risk of product recall.