The 3M™ Dry Sponge is used widely by the food industry for collection of environmental samples as well as for HACCP carcass sampling.
The 3M™ Dry-Sponge is used widely by the food industry for a collection of environmental samples as well as for HACCP carcass sampling. The 3.8cm x 7.6cm sponge is biocide free to maintain organism viability and is designed for sampling large surface areas. Each sponge comes in a leak resistant, 510ml sample bag with wire closures and a printed write-on label for easy sample identification.
Key Benefits of 3M™ Dry-Sponge
- Use dry or hydrate with suitable broth medium
- Biocide-free cellulose sponge maintains organism viability
- Durable sponge withstands pressure
- Available with or without sterile glove
- Leak resistant sample bag
- Write-on label printed on bag
- Terminally sterilized by gamma irradiation
All Environmental sampling sponges are manufactured with biocide-free cellulose sponge to maintain organism viability. They come supplied with a write-on label printed on a leak resistant sample bag.
w/ printed bag, w/glove and bag