Analox AX60+ Wall Mountable CO2 Detector
The new Analox Ax60+ is a wall-mountable multi-gas monitor for detecting carbon dioxide with an option for monitoring oxygen. Based on the popular Ax60 CO2 detector, the new Ax60+ multi-gas monitor offers the additional functionality of being able to add modular sensors, creating a fully flexible solution.
The CO2 sensor is set by default to trigger a low-level alarm at 1.5% CO2, an evacuation alarm at 3% CO2 and a time-weighted average alarm of 0.5% CO2 measured over eight hours. Alarm setpoints can be fully customised by the user to adhere to specific local regulations.
The O2 sensor provides an early warning of both oxygen depletion and oxygen enrichment. The O2 sensor will be set by default to trigger low-going alarms at both 19.5% and at 18% and a high-going alarm at 23%. The alarm setpoints can be changed by the user. Warnings are announced by high-visibility strobe lights and high-volume sounders.
- Multi-point, multi-gas, distributed monitoring system
- 4-channel flexibility allowing any sensor combination – both now and in the future
- A central display unit for remote operation and control
- User-configurable alarms, setpoints and relay outputs
- Built-in software for operation and maintenance tasks
- Relay ‘failsafe options’
- Improved accuracy and calibration for CO2 channels
- Meets TUV, DIN, NFPA, IFC and OSHA requirements
- Up to five-year sensor and electronics warranty
- Virtually maintenance free
Guide to Gas Monitoring in the Hospitality Industry
Each alarm unit is equipped to provide an early warning including an audible sounder and a high-intensity LED strobe light – perfect for warning of danger in noisy environments. The central display unit is wall mounted in a convenient location, often a manager or supervisor’s office. This monitors sensor units are mounted at low-level in areas highlighted as a risk. Each sensor is connected to one or more alarm units to ensure warning of potential dangers is highlighted to everyone.
Do you use an AX60 in your facility? Please be aware of this warning and ensure warning notifications are issued to all staff members. They must also be placed around your building. Please contact one of our team for any questions: 01924 444577 or email@example.com