Measurement is simpler, quicker and more accurate than ever with the Hanna HI-2003 Edge® Conductivity Meter. Using Hanna’s latest technology and design, the edge® can be adapted to suit your working method.
Hanna HI-2003 Edge® Conductivity Meter
Hanna HI-2003 Edge® Conductivity (EC) Meter
Measurement is simpler, quicker and more accurate than ever with the Hanna HI-2003 Edge® Conductivity Meter. Using Hanna’s latest technology and design, the edge® can be adapted to suit your working method. Select from hand held, wall mount or bench top – or switch between them all, simply plug in the electrode, then play. Results are fast and reliable, combining high precision technology with the user-friendly dimensions and format of a small digital tablet. Cutting-edge design, capacitive touch keypad and an intuitive user interface are just a few of the great attributes that make edge® stand out as the world’s first Hybrid meter on the market.
- 4-ring potentiometric probe – covers all ranges from 0.00µS/cm to 500 mS/cm (absolute EC)
- Accuracy – ±1% of the reading (±0.05µS/cm or 1 digit, whichever is greater)
- Calibration – offset (0 µS/cm) and cell factor calibration, choice of 5 standards
- EC, TDS and Salinity reading modes
- Temperature compensation – automatic, NoTC (absolute)
- GLP data – records date, time, offset, and cell constant value (K)
- Capacitive touch keys
- Large 140mm LCD display with clear full text readout
- Log-on demand and interval logging
- PC interface via micro USB
- Data download onto USB stick via standard USB