The EnSURE is a quality monitoring system that uses one instrument platform to collect, analyse and report data from multiple quality indicators. The EnSURE system uses state-of-the-art technology and patented designs. It is simple to use, flexible, and accurate quality monitoring system.
The EnSURE monitoring system is designed to be used for food safety and multiple quality tests. EnSURE users can use the system for ATP hygiene monitoring or have an expanded program that incorporates rapid microorganism tests for environmental monitoring and finished product testing. Additional tests for pasteurization and cooking proficiency are also available.
The EnSURE uses a state-of-the-art Photodiode sensor technology to provide superior sensitivity and stability over bulky Photomultiplier Tube (PMT) sensors. This small sensor allows the device to be smaller, lighter, more durable, and longer lasting than systems using a large, fragile PMT sensor.
- One instrument platform to collect, analyze and report data for multiple quality indicators
- Real-time ATP results and same shift microbial indicator results make EnSURE a helpful troubleshooting system
- Assists in developing and improving process and risk assessment programs (ie. HACCP & GMPs)
- Complimentary SureTrend Software
- Available Calibration Control Kit for in-house confirmation of calibration
- No scheduled yearly maintenance necessary
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||7 x 3 x 18 cm|