3M™ Clean-Trace™ Surface Protein Plus Swabs
Ideal for small businesses including cafes, restaurants, pubs, hotels, healthcare facilities, leisure centres, spas and caterers, the 3M™ Clean-Trace™ Surface Protein Plus Swabs are a rapid hygiene test which detects whether a surface has been cleaned effectively. These colour changing swabs provide you with the means to monitor cleaning procedures first hand, quickly and effectively on a day to day basis. The unique “swab-click-read” technology is easy to use and detects protein residue on surfaces in 10 minutes or less.
The faster the swab turns purple the higher the level of contamination on a surface, but if it’s green, it’s clean! The Clean-Trace Surface Protein Plus swabs are a reliable solution to monitor biological contamination on surfaces in real time, helping you to manage your cleaning and protect your customers. With no instrumentation required the swab is all you need.
- Helps to reduce the risk of a food safety incident.
- Detects as little as 50µg of protein on surfaces and in solution.
- Tests for the presence of proteins to verify the effectiveness of cleaning.
- A visual reading of a colour change indicates the presence of detectable levels of protein.
- Fast results allow immediate corrective action.
The 3M Clean-Trace Surface Protein Plus Test Swabs can be integrated into any Hygiene Management Program where risk areas can be effectively monitored for cleaning effectiveness. The tests can help to reduce the risk of biological contamination, where food residues on surfaces could potentially provide nutrients for spoilage or pathogenic bacteria to thrive.